Thursday, July 26, 2007

My Killer serve

I feel at home on the tennis court. Never felt so passionately about anything before and it doesn't seem to dampen. My back plays nasty games with me sometimes and its a scary thought not to be able to play tennis. At the start of this summer, I had sworn to myself to get a kick-ass serve in my bag. While I have been at it all summer, I cant say I'm happy being where I am with. Was browsing through some serving tips and instruction material this afternoon at work and I guess I could collect all the stuff I find and put it here. Its a good idea to go over things you are doing and see if they still make sense; or if in the course of doing it over and over again, even the ass-backwards way seems the way to go. We should question what we're doing, all the time.

Aww, it's 5:00. I guess I'll be back. Something I surprise myself with is I have to get out at 5, no matter when I've come in or what I've been doing. Quirky!

No comments: