Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tagged by Parag.

This is not a typical me. But I was tagged by Parag and I guess playing along wont hurt... much.
So, dude, this one is because its you :P

1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
Street kings - I was hoping this would be a rather Speed like action movie; but instead found it to be quite an intense action movie. It was good though, Just not the fun filled mindless action.

2. What book are you reading?
The catcher in the rye. Had 'The world is flat' going on for sometime on the side. But its been put down for sometime now.

3. Favorite board game?
As a kid, I agree with the guy who has kind of had me into writing this post. Business was a fun board game. I remember how thin the notes were. So me and my sis had cut out chart paper as backing for those notes. Had it a for long time.

4. Favorite magazine?
Duh. No brainer - Playboy of course.

5. Favorite smells?
Smell of a rose. Smell of water hitting the dry soil.

6. Favorite sounds?
The sound of the breeze in the leaves of the trees... hey, that rhymes!!

7. Worst feeling in the world?
To feel useless.

8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
Damn, its 8:30!

9. Favorite fast food place?
Now its Subway. Used to be Quiznos until last semester.

10. Future child’s name?
I live in the moment.

11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?”
call it quits and go on a road trip in each continent.

12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
I used to sleep with live cats back home.

13. Storms - cool or scary?
Depends where I am at - me witnessing the storm should be cool; me in it, I can't be too sure. Well, check with me in 6 months.

14. Favorite drink?
Used to be coffee back home in Pune. Now its orange juice; but I think I just moved on Coors' Light.

15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?
Play tennis all day.

16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
Please tell me there is something to this question. No I don't.

17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
Black, with streaks of red. Looks great on some gals. How bad can it get on me, I wonder.

18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
Pune, Tempe, Phoenix - noting living is different from visiting :P

19. Favorite sports to watch?
Tennis. Can still watch cricket, football, pool, bowling, basketball..ah pretty much any sport. I don't find watching Golf or poker too horribly exciting though. Otherwise pretty much a sports junkie without the trivia.

20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?

I'm still thinking..

21. What’s under your bed?
Nothing interesting.

22. Would you like to be born as yourself again?

You bet. May be with wings though.

23. Morning person, or night owl?
Really up to me and my interest and the need of the hour. I have a history of 14 night outs in a row and also of getting up at 3 during PLs.

24. Over easy, or sunny side up?
Dunno whatchya saying.

25. Favorite place to relax?
Any place out and removed from things man-made.

26. Favorite pie?
I think the only one Ive had is the one with the different berries in it.

27. Favorite ice cream flavor?
I don't like ice-cream ! Would trade one for a can of Coke every time.

28. Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first?
The stupidity ends here :D

2 comments:

Parag said...

you did it, really! Sleeping with cats :D and ooh ohh, who on earth doesn't like ice-cream, except for Ross.

Swati Karande said...

you can be really funny, had fun reading this