Sunday, June 29, 2008

iRock!!

It was about 3 months back that I kicked myself for tossing my denim into the washing machine only to discover, after 3 wash cycles, that it had my iPod shuffle in it with the switch in the ON position. I have hated myself for doing that.

I had tried reviving it right after, after about a week and then again after about a month. The poor thing was gone for good. Just yesterday I discovered a crappy portable radio that was complimentary along with my purchase of an 8-pack can of tennis balls and it REALLY sucked which made me miss my iPod a little more.

So today, after 3 months since my blunder, I plug the thing again, and my heart skipped a beat when the freaking orange light came alive. It took a good 3 minutes for my comp to detect it though, but then Voila!!! - it came back to life.


Apple you do freaking rock - either that or I just don't understand the effects of water and detergent on electronics well enough to see it otherwise!

No comments: